2021 Holiday Closures
- New Year’s Day: January 1, 2022*
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day: January 17, 2022*
- President’s Day: February 21, 2022*
- Good Friday: April 15, 2022
- Memorial Day: May 30, 2022*
- Juneteenth: June 20, 2022* (in lieu of the 19th)
- Independence Day: July 4, 2022*
- Labor Day: September 5, 2022*
- Columbus Day: October 10, 2022*
- Veterans Day: November 11, 2022*
- Thanksgiving Day: November 24, 2022*
- Christmas Day: December 26, 2022* (in lieu of the 25th)
*All Federal Reserve Holidays
When a federal holiday falls on a Saturday, it is usually observed on the preceding Friday. When the holiday falls on a Sunday, it is usually observed on the following Monday.
Check our office postings or social media for additional closures.
❇︎❇︎❇︎ Important ❇︎❇︎❇︎
Pampa Teachers Federal Credit Union follows closely to Pampa ISD delays and closures for the safety of our Members and Staff.