With Our Student Checking, you will receive:
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance requirement
Plus These Benefits
- Mobile & Online Banking
- Direct Deposit
- Bill Pay
- e-Alerts & e-Statements
- Check Ordering
- Unlimited Check Writing
- If Under 18, Must Have A Qualified Adult Joint Owner
- $25 Minimum Deposit To Open
- Birth Certificate or State/Government Issued ID
- Social Security
*Must open savings account first. See Regular Savings page for more
Pay for Grades Rewards
Education is the foundation for your future. Pampa Teachers FCU supports the importance of working hard to get a good education. We want to reward our student members for their efforts. Get rewarded for your hard work with our Pay for grades contest!
Here’s how it works:
- Offer valid for Pampa Teachers FCU Members in grade 6-12 with a youth savings or checking.
- Account must be in good standing.
- Winners receive $5 per A, $2 per B, and $1 per C.
- Earn up to $25 per semester and $50 per year
- Submit Fall Report Cards by January 31 Spring Reports by June 30.
- Bring your report cards or submit online*
- Winners will be notified by email and winnings will be deposited into the winners’ account.
- Maximum Great Grades credit of $350.00 over the duration of membership.
*Special Note to Members 12 years old and younger: Pampa Teachers FCU adheres to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act or “COPPA” that prohibits collecting any personal information online from a child under age 13. For members 12 years old and younger, please have a parent or guardian complete and submit the online redemption form for you OR stop by Pampa Teachers FCU to fill out your Great Grades Reward form in person. Thank you!
- Must be 13 years or older to redeem online*
- Complete the Online Redemption Form and attach a JPG or PDF of your report cards
Redeem in the lobby or Drive through
Redeem by Mail
- Send your completed form along with a copy of your report cards to: Pampa Teachers Federal Credit Union, ATTN: Pay for Grades
2500 Perryton Pkwy Pampa Texas 79065
- NOTE! Redeem your January-June report cards in JULY and your July-December report cards in JANUARY. Keep studying!