PTFCU’s Regular Share Account is the basic savings account that all members are required to have. Opening and maintaining this account represents membership in Pampa Teachers Federal Credit Union, giving members ownership (1 share) and voting privileges.
- Fixed dividend paid on entire balance in the account, minimum of $100
- The account may be used as collateral for a Share Loan
- May be used for special purposes such as creating a personal escrow fund, saving for a down payment on a home or automobile, or building a rainy day fund for emergency purposes
- Members may have their pay directly deposited into their account if employer provides Direct Deposit
- NCUA insures the cumulative deposits of share-type accounts up to $250,000 (IRAs insured separately)
Only $5 required to open and maintain the account
- Our field of membership has expanded.
- Call (806) 665-0057 to see how you can qualify toay!
Needed For Application
- Social Security Card
- Drivers License or Government issued ID
- Proof of current home address, if different from ID
- $10, if you fall within our field of membership
- $20, if you do not fall within our field of membership